[Rd] % symbol in .Rd files?

Dominick Samperi dsamperi at DecisionSynergy.com
Thu Jul 27 14:51:34 CEST 2006

Martin Maechler wrote:
> Hmm, actually I now start wondering: Why did we ever start
> talking about this at all?  Isn't this something you have to settle
> with Kurt, Fritz, or whomever.. ?
> Regards,
> Martin Maechler
Sorry if I was unclear, but yes, it was settled with the help of Kurt. As I
said, the latest r-devel includes some new type checking (to be sure that
STRING_ELT is applied where it makes sense, for example), and this
is why CRAN was picking up problems that I was not seeing.

I guess I missed that fact about the '%' character in the docs.

ds