[Rd] about integration of a library into package creation

Nicolas Turenne nicolas.turenne at jouy.inra.fr
Mon Jun 12 18:25:03 CEST 2006

in that sense, it is useless to load the library from R source code
making my package
which is supposed to include it and load it

so if i understand the R philosophy it is not possible to load dll from
outside ;
the user has to load my package  and manually has to load the necessary
libraries
each time he has to use my library,  right ?

--
Nicolas