[Rd] about integration of a library into package creation

Nicolas Turenne nicolas.turenne at jouy.inra.fr
Mon Jun 12 19:32:40 CEST 2006

your answer is correct after checking some doc
but examples are rare

when i write in the description file
Depends: R (>= 2.3), quadprog, ade4, spdep

and in the namespcae file

useDynLib(quadprog)
useDynLib(spdep)
useDynLib(ade4)
importFrom("dist.dudi", "ade4")
importFrom("solve.QP", "quadprog")
importFrom("mstree", "ade4")
importFrom("neig2mat", "ade4")
importFrom("dist.dudi", "ade4")
importFrom("dudi.pca", "ade4")
importFrom("dudi.coa", "ade4")
importFrom("knearneigh", "spdep")

i obtain :
Namespace dependencies not required:
  dist.dudi dudi.coa dudi.pca knearneigh mstree neig2mat solve.QP

if i delete the importFrom lines
i get an error about "loading / namespace not succesful" for svcr

i think the solution is not far but it is disturbing

thank for help

---
Nicolas