[Rd] NAMESPACE and bundle

Paul Gilbert pgilbert at bank-banque-canada.ca
Thu Jun 22 16:37:32 CEST 2006

Iago

I think your R code file  needs an .onLoad function.  Here is the
..onLoad from my dse1 package which is in the dse bundle, as is tframe,
along with comments which I had forgotten.

..onLoad  <- function(library, section) {
   .DSEflags(list(COMPILED=TRUE, DUP=TRUE))
   # next require is necessary for bundle check to run examples,
   # but does not seem to be necessary when packages are not bundled
   require("tframe")
   invisible(TRUE)
   }

Hope this works,