[Rd] How to set options() when a package without a name space is loaded?

Henrik Bengtsson hb at maths.lth.se
Tue Mar 28 17:39:52 CEST 2006

Don't worry.  Sorry for that, I should of course know that it is in
.First.lib() as documented Section 1.1.4 on "Package subdirectories"
in "Writing R Extensions"; "A common use is to call library.dynam()
inside .First.lib() to load compiled code: another use is to call
those functions with side effects".

The reason why it "didn't work" was that I mispelled the option in
.First.lib().  It's time for me to go home now ;)

Henrik