[Rd] memory issues with new release (PR#9344)

Mon Nov 6 19:49:40 CET 2006

It would be helpful to produce a script that reproduces the error on
your system. And include details on the size of your data set and
what you are doing with it. It is unclear what function is actually
causing the error and such. Really, in order to do something about it
you need to show how to actually obtain the error.

To my knowledge nothing _major_ has happened with the memory
consumption, but of course R could use slightly more memory for
specific purposes.

But chances are that this is not really memory related but more
related to the functions your are using - perhaps a bug or perhaps a
user error.

Kasper