[Rd] No exit codes from RTerm (Windows) (PR#9296)

Gabor Grothendieck ggrothendieck at gmail.com
Fri Oct 13 23:40:19 CEST 2006

I have an XP batch file that runs sweave and figures out whether to proceed
by comparing the file dates on the .Rnw and .tex files (and also on the
.tex and .pdf files).   It will be included in the next version of the
batchfiles project:
    http://cran.r-project.org/contrib/extra/batchfiles/
hopefully to be released this weekend or shortly.  I will contact you
offline if in case you would like to test it.