[Rd] Automatic C wrapper generation

Benjamin Georgi georgi at molgen.mpg.de
Wed Oct 18 11:15:07 CEST 2006

Hi,

I'm looking into creating R bindings for a medium sized C library. I
have read up on how to access simple C functions using the .C and .Call
methods and what I'm looking for now is a way to automate the generation
of the necessary glue code.

Ideal would be a SWIG-like package that does most of the leg work of the
interface generation for R.

Any tips or suggestions in that regard would be appreciated.

Best,
Benjamin

---
  Benjamin Georgi
  Max-Planck-Institute for Molecular Genetics
  Computational Molecular Biology
---
  Ihnestrasse 73                       mail: georgi at molgen.mpg.de
  D-14195 Berlin, Germany              phone: +49-30-8413-1146