[Rd] bug when loading a new version of a function in a given .Rdata file (PR#9306)

frederic.gosselin at cemagref.fr frederic.gosselin at cemagref.fr
Thu Oct 19 14:05:32 CEST 2006

Full_Name: Frédéric Gosselin
Version: 2.4.0
OS: windows XP
Submission from: (NULL) (195.221.118.82)

When I download a new version of a function just by copying it in the active
window of Rgui 2.4.0, it crashes. It does not happen when I first edit the
function (with fix()) and then copy the function in the new window. It does not
happen either when I copy the same function in another R session.

Both the .Rdata and functions are available.

Sincerely,

F. Gosselin