[Rd] how to determine if a function's result is invisible

Gabor Grothendieck ggrothendieck at gmail.com
Thu Oct 26 13:12:00 CEST 2006

Perhaps there could be a set of functions that are made available
without the promise of future compatibility but with the promise
that they will change less frequently than if they were not documented
and if they are changed the changes will be highlighted
to make it easier for the users of the API to know about such
changes.  That might overcome resistance stemming from the
fear of prematurely setting design decisions in stone.