[Rd] problem in contour/contourLines (PR#9205)

dheide at nld.ds.mpg.de dheide at nld.ds.mpg.de
Tue Sep 5 21:57:02 CEST 2006

Full_Name: Dominik Heide
Version: 2.3.1
OS: Linux (Suse 9.3)
Submission from: (NULL) (134.76.220.200)

The contour functions has sommewhere (I think in .../main/plot3d.c) a maximum
number of line segments that is set using a define. The contour line in my data
too long for this and therefore not correct analysed (I get the message
'contour(): circular/long seglist -- bug.report()!'). Since I can't analyse my
data right now, it's mybe better to give the maximum seg-number as an option ?!