[Rd] Readline bug (PR#9217)

kamila.naxerova at childrens.harvard.edu kamila.naxerova at childrens.harvard.edu
Tue Sep 12 04:08:48 CEST 2006

Full_Name: Kamila Naxerova
Version: 2.3.1
OS: Windows XP
Submission from: (NULL) (209.6.158.235)

R crashes consistently when I use readline (i.e. I hold the arrow up button for
a couple of seconds to go back to previous commands quickly). Thanks!

platform       i386-pc-mingw32
arch           i386
os             mingw32
system         i386, mingw32
status
major          2
minor          3.1
year           2006
month          06
day            01
svn rev        38247
language       R
version.string Version 2.3.1 (2006-06-01)