[Rd] Accessing C++ code from R

Jos Elkink jelkink at gmail.com
Wed Apr 4 20:46:31 CEST 2007

Hi Simon,

Thank you - that indeed fixes the first problem (about cout). It still
leaves the second error, though:

main.cpp:52: error: brace-enclosed initializer used to initialize
'R_NativePrimitiveArgType*'

Any ideas about that?

Thanks again for the first suggestion, anyway, and I'll keep your
point about cout in mind.

Jos

Jos Elkink
PhD Candidate, Trinity College Dublin