[Rd] rhel5 rpm spec mods

Ben Walton bwalton at artsci.utoronto.ca
Tue Apr 17 16:15:36 CEST 2007

Hi All,

I'm in the process of building an rpm for rhel5 (client currently).
This has required modification of the spec file.  When I've completed
the process, I'd like to submit the changes to save others doing the
same work.  Is this the appropriate place to submit a patch with those
changes?

Thanks
-Ben
--
Ben Walton
Systems Programmer

GPG Key Id: 8E89F6D2; Keyserver: pgp.mit.edu
Contact me to arrange for a CAcert assurance meeting.

Please Note: This e-mail is intended only for the use of the individual or
entity to which it is addressed.  It may contain information that is
privileged, confidential and exempt from disclosure under applicable law.
Any dissemination, disclosure, printing, publishing or use of this email
or the information contained herein without written authorization of the
sender is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this e-mail in
error, please notify the sender immediately and delete. Thank you.