[Rd] [R] Error loading libraries in MAC

Simon Urbanek simon.urbanek at r-project.org
Sat Apr 21 03:21:28 CEST 2007

On Apr 19, 2007, at 4:54 PM, Matthew Keller wrote:

> HI Mayte & Gregory,
>
> This is probably a question needing to be posted to r-sig-mac. A
> search for this problem on that forum turns up lots of hits. I
> think everyone is having these problems (which makes me pause about
> whether to switch to Mac, given how much I use R).

Sorry about that - it shouldn't make you pause as it was just a
glitch in my build script because we changed compilers for the
upcoming R 2.5.0 release.

It's all fixed now, the updated packages are on the master machine
and should spread through the mirrors as we speak. (For those
impatient, you can use http://r.research.att.com as a mirror to get
the updated packages right now).

Cheers,
Simon

PS: To all: for Mac-related issues, please, always use R-SIG-Mac -
read it and post there if you have problems. I usually try to respond
ASAP.