[Rd] Namespace dependencies not required:

Paul Gilbert pgilbert at bank-banque-canada.ca
Fri Apr 27 20:42:00 CEST 2007

I would like to suggest a wording change in the message

* checking package dependencies ... ERROR
Namespace dependencies not required:
  DBI methods

Since the intended meaning seem to be almost exactly the opposite (I
think, judging by what seems to work), it would be better to say

Namespace dependencies required in Imports:
or
Namespace dependencies not indicated in Imports:

or, perhaps one of these is necessary:

Namespace dependencies not indicated in Depends:
or
Namespace dependencies not indicated by Depends, Suggests, or Imports:

Paul Gilbert

La version française suit le texte anglais.