[Rd] Optimization in R

Andrew Clausen clausen at econ.upenn.edu
Sat Aug 4 22:37:41 CEST 2007

Hi Manuel,

My multimin() wrapper will be merged into the Rgsl package.  I expect that the
wrapper doesn't do anything special (compared to the rest of Rgsl) to break the
compilation -- you're just having trouble with my very crude and temporary
Makefile.

Does Rgsl work for you?

If it does, you can probably just copy the relevant files into the right spot,
and build Rgsl the normal way.  (i.e. *.[ch] into src/, *.R into R/, and so
on...)

Cheers,
Andrew