[Rd] Makefile for embedding OpenBUGS in R package

Uwe Ligges ligges at statistik.uni-dortmund.de
Mon Aug 6 18:40:00 CEST 2007

As the BRugs maintainer, as far as I can tell, the most recent OpenBUGS
brugs.so is not compatible with (at least) my system and I do not have
the compilers to try it myself. Hence we still only ship BRugs for
Windows, but if anybody else has ideas how to get the BRugs.so compiled
(or just running without "traps", I'd be happy to hear about it.

Uwe Ligges