[Rd] SWF animation method

Mike Lawrence Mike.Lawrence at dal.ca
Wed Aug 8 18:36:58 CEST 2007

Thanks to Max & Romain for noting alternative methods.

As mentioned in my original post, I've tried the png->imagemagick-
 >gif solution and was displeased with quality of the results (using
default quality values at least).

Additionally, I disliked the idea (shared with the menconder method)
that part of the process involved the creation of a large number of
intermediary files which would then have to be deleted at some point.
I know 'rm *.png' is as easy as 'rm mypdf.pdf', but the difference in
forgetting to do this, from the perspective of gui file browsing at
least, is significant.

Mike

--
Mike Lawrence
Graduate Student, Department of Psychology, Dalhousie University

Website: http://memetic.ca

Public calendar: http://icalx.com/public/informavore/Public

"The road to wisdom? Well, it's plain and simple to express:
Err and err and err again, but less and less and less."
	- Piet Hein