[Rd] Convert multiple C strings into an R character vector

Jonathan Zhou jonathan.zhou at utoronto.ca
Fri Aug 10 23:33:54 CEST 2007

Hey,

I'm actually passing the R objects between hosts through a middleware
software called Symphony.  I'm not sure if R_Serialize/Unserialize will be
of use to me.  On that note, after searching through the R manuals and using
"RSiteSearch", I wasn't able to find any documentation regarding
R_Serialize, where can I find information about this function?

-Jon