[Rd] package dependencies

Zhenhuan Cui zhenhuan at stat.osu.edu
Thu Aug 16 00:41:16 CEST 2007

I created an add-on R package. In this package, there is a line
"require(pckgname)", because I need to call some functions in pckgname. My
package is successfully built and can be successful installed. But R CMD
check can not be executed. The error message is:

* checking package dependencies ... ERROR
Packages required but not available:
pckgname

Actually, before running R CMD check, I run the command "set
R_LIBS=/home/myname/MyRLibrary". It is the directory where pckgname is
installed.

What else should I do so that I can pass R CMD check?

Best wishes,
Zhenhuan