[Rd] Graphical device questions!

Sebastien Durand sebastiendurand at videotron.ca
Thu Feb 15 16:47:17 CET 2007

Dear all,

I have posted these questions in r-help list but
since I am getting no reply, I concluded that I
must asked my question in the wrong list so here
I am!

Here is my questions:

1- Under a WINDOWS installation of R-2.4.1,  can
we change the naming of a new ploting device open
by the command "windows()"?. Instead of the
default name e.g.: "Device 2" I would like to use
something like "Density plot" or whatever!

2- Under a MAC OS X installation of R-2.4.1,
using quartz devices, is there a way to perform
bringToTop operation like the one available under
WINDOWS using bringToTop function.

Thank you very much for your time.

Cheers

Sébastien

--
Dans le Ssu Ma Fa on lit: "Celui qui place la vie
au dessus de toute chose sera paralysé par