[Rd] Functions that write functions in R packages

hadley wickham h.wickham at gmail.com
Sat Feb 24 16:29:58 CET 2007

I'm trying to make wrappers to proto functions (eg. GeomPoint$new())
so that user don't notice that they're using a proto function (ie. use
geom_point()) instead.  I'm hoping I can wrap proto up sufficiently
that only developers need to worry that ggplot uses a completely
different oo system.

Hadley