[Rd] Speed of for loops

Tom McCallum tom.mccallum at levelelimited.com
Wed Jan 31 13:35:15 CET 2007

Thank you all for your advice and tips.  In the end, I think the for loop
is the easiest way forward due to other requirements but its good to know
that I haven't missed anything too obvious.

Tom

Dr. Thomas McCallum
Systems Architect,
Level E Limited
ETTC, The King's Buildings
Mayfield Road,
Edinburgh EH9 3JL, UK
Work  +44 (0) 131 472 4813
Fax:  +44 (0) 131 472 4719
http://www.levelelimited.com
Email: tom at levelelimited.com

Level E is a limited company incorporated in Scotland. The c...{{dropped}}