[Rd] Problems with definitions of S4-generics

J ö rg Beyer Beyerj at students.uni-marburg.de
Wed Jan 31 18:24:52 CET 2007

Simon,
thanks for the clarification, and sorry that I mixed the 'bug' thing up a
bit. Yes, you are correct, in fact it was Byron Ellis earlier in the same
thread who suggested "to file a bug report". (Maybe I misinterpreted the
fact that you didn't contradict. Big mistake.)

Jörg

Am 31.01.2007 17:32 Uhr schrieb Simon Urbanek
(<simon.urbanek at r-project.org>):