[Rd] Minor bug in lillie.test from nortest package (PR#9784)

ligges at statistik.uni-dortmund.de ligges at statistik.uni-dortmund.de
Mon Jul 9 10:40:56 CEST 2007

dsterling at abac.com wrote:
> Full_Name: David Sterling
> Version: 2.4.0

For bug reports please try the most recent version of R (which currently
is either R-2.5.1 or R-devel if you are really enthusiastic).
But please never send a bug report for a contributed (non-base) package
to R-bugs, but always to the package maintainer.
Since you already found out that Juergen Gross is maintaining the
package, there are several ways to find his e-mail address, the most
easiest one is to type
   library(help=nortest)
which tells you the maintainer's address.
CCing to Juergen ...

Uwe Ligges