[Rd] Using R_MakeExternalPtr

Simon Urbanek simon.urbanek at r-project.org
Wed Jul 25 17:54:14 CEST 2007

Jon,

I suspect that you're leaving out some important details - please
include your R code for inspection as the C++ code below seems ok
(although you may want to show us the declarations as well). Also you
may want to look into this with a debugger in case the segfault is
actually in your C++ code due to some memory management issue.

Cheers,
Simon