[Rd] Is there any package on CRAN that uses Fortran-90/95

Simone Giannerini sgiannerini at gmail.com
Mon Mar 12 13:15:48 CET 2007

I use F95 code in some functions of the developement version of the
package tseriesChaos
but I must say we have encountered so many problems with the gfortran
compiler (both on Win and Linux) that we are compelled to distribute
at least the Win binaries separately.
The new version of the package is not on CRAN yet but you may follow
its development and download the F90 code here:

http://code.google.com/p/tserieschaos/

Regards

Simone