[Rd] Rmpi and OpenMPI ?

Ramon Diaz-Uriarte rdiaz at cnio.es
Wed Mar 28 10:21:43 CEST 2007

Hi Dirk,

On Wednesday 28 March 2007 04:34, Dirk Eddelbuettel wrote:
> Has anybody tried to use Rmpi with the OpenMPI library instead of LAM/MPI?

I have not, but I'd be very interested in whatever you find. One thing that
stopped me as soon as I considered it is that, if I understand correctly,
there is (still) nothing in OpenMPI like the "lamboot" command of LAM/MPI
(and that is a crucial part of our set up).

Best,

R.

--
Ramón Díaz-Uriarte
Statistical Computing Team

http://ligarto.org/rdiaz
PGP KeyID: 0xE89B3462
(http://ligarto.org/rdiaz/0xE89B3462.asc)

**NOTA DE CONFIDENCIALIDAD** Este correo electrónico, y en s...{{dropped}}