[Rd] Replacing slot of S4 class in method of S4 class?

cstrato cstrato at aon.at
Sat Mar 31 00:10:15 CEST 2007

Dear Ross

Thank you for your explanation, now mymethod works (Simon gave me
already a hint).

Regarding the use of this list, I am confused. Which of my former questions
regarding S4 classes belong to this list:
https://stat.ethz.ch/pipermail/r-devel/2007-March/044840.html
https://stat.ethz.ch/pipermail/r-devel/2007-March/044918.html
https://stat.ethz.ch/pipermail/r-devel/2007-March/044937.html
Since I am trying to develop a package for Bioconductor, should I use the
Bioconductor development list instead?

Best regards
Christian