[Rd] 'attach workspace' on R console File menu

Gabor Grothendieck ggrothendieck at gmail.com
Wed May 16 20:55:20 CEST 2007

I think it would be possible but its a bit of work.  Note that this
deletes the original File menu and adds a new File menu at the end.

   winMenuAdd("File")
   winMenuDel("File")

By deleting all the original menus and replacing them in this way and
then tediously replacing the items on each menu I think you could do it.
I haven't tried it myself to check whether it really is possible to add
all the menu items.