[Rd] library path in Rd link

Adrian Dusa dusa.adrian at gmail.com
Wed Nov 14 14:49:54 CET 2007

Dear all,

When creating new functions in a package, there is a "See also" component in
the Rd file.
Usually one uses \link{otherfun}, if the other function is from the same
package, or \link[otherpackage]{otherfun} otherwise.

The trouble is that I install new packages not in the default R library
folder, but into some other subfolder in my home, so the link searches
for "otherpackage" in my home subfolder.

Is there a method to create links to functions from the base package, for
example (which is installed by default in the normal library folder)?

Thank you,
Adrian

--
Adrian Dusa