[Rd] Color coding

Gasper Cankar gasper.cankar at ric.si
Wed Nov 21 13:11:47 CET 2007

I'm probably not the first with this idea so I guess that there's a
complex issue behind it but since I couldn't find an answer I just
though to ask:

Wouldn't it be nice to have color coded objects as output of ls()
statement? Functions of one color and rest with other (at least). So
when I issue an ls() I could visually discern different types of
objects.

I often find myself opening old files and spending time figuring which
is which. I know this just means I'm not aoranized, but still...color
coding would help.

Regards to everyone,

Gasper Cankar
researcher