[Rd] (PR#10437) segfault on functions with 'source' attribute

karl at huftis.org karl at huftis.org
Tue Nov 20 11:30:27 CET 2007

For the record: The reason I used attr(myfun, "source") = FALSE, is that I
misread the example 'Tidying R Code' in 'Writing R Extensions', which calls
for attr(myfun, "source") = NULL.

Somehow setting 'source' to FALSE seems more natural to me than
setting it to NULL.

ripley at stats.ox.ac.uk:

--
Karl Ove Hufthammer