[Rd] LazyLoad changes the class of objects

Luke Tierney luke at stat.uiowa.edu
Wed Oct 17 14:59:39 CEST 2007

Yes, attributes are not preserved, though why that should matter
given the frequent strong recommendations in this list against
using attributes on environments or other reference objects is
beyond me. More importantly, locking and active bindings are not
preserved either.  Will look into fixing this this 2.7.

luke