[Rd] Invalid permissions

miguez at uiuc.edu miguez at uiuc.edu
Fri Oct 26 00:48:08 CEST 2007

Hi,

I'm new to using complied code in R. I'm having a problem that might require further details but I think all I need is for someone to point me in the right direction.

I wrote a C function which works fine if I load the shared object in the usual way using dyn.load("myfun.so"). However, if I source an R file which contains this function with others, when I try to use it, R aborts with an 'invalid permission' message. I'm not sure if this is clear but when I load the function by itself it works, but when I load it together with others it doesn't.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks!

Fernando