[Rd] PR#10371

clyde at stat.duke.edu clyde at stat.duke.edu
Thu Oct 25 22:00:13 CEST 2007

Oops -- I should have tested it without libraries loaded :-)

The conflict must be with the HH package.  I tested the example again
using all the packages required by HH and do get the correct results, but
once the HH package is loaded, the TukeyHSD function returns "height" and
the plot command gives the error described previously.

Should I report this bug directly to the authors of the HH package or
file a new bug report under HH?

Thanks!
Merlise

| Merlise Clyde,  Associate Professor            |
| Department of Statistical Science              |
| 223E  Old Chemistry, BOX 90251                 |
| Duke University                                |
| Durham, NC  27708-0251                         |
| Office Phone: (919) 681-8440                   |
| Fax:          (919) 684-8594                   |
| email:        clyde at stat.duke.edu              |
| web:          http://www.stat.duke.edu/~clyde  |