[Rd] contact with GeneR developers?

Ben Bolker bolker at zoo.ufl.edu
Sun Sep 2 20:23:35 CEST 2007

  Is anyone in contact with the GeneR package developers?
The maintainer's e-mail (below) bounced ...
I wanted to let them know that we found some problems
with (probably) their C allocation code -- everything works
nicely under Linux, but almost nothing worked under Windows --
and there were (fixable) problems compiling under R-devel.

  cheers
    Ben Bolker

Package:       GeneR
Title:         R for genes and sequences analysis
               GenBank)
Version:       2.6.0