[Rd] How can I list unregistered routines from loaded DLLs?

Shaw, Jason shawj at spu.edu
Sat Sep 22 03:14:36 CEST 2007

Hi,

I want to load DLLs that have been compiled in C or C++ (using
dyn.load), and then get a list of all routines contained in that DLL.
getRegisteredRoutines doesn't work, because the routines have not been
registered.  It's a catch-22 because I can't (so far as I can see)
register the routines without knowing their names, and I can't (so far
as I can see) get a list of their names unless they are registered.  Is
there a way around this, besides making guesses about the names and
testing them with is.loaded()?

Thanks in advance,
Jason