[Rd] Extractor function for standard deviation.

Roger D. Peng rpeng at jhsph.edu
Fri Apr 4 14:32:33 CEST 2008

I'm not sure the idea of having a generic 'sd' extract the residual standard
deviation from a linear model quite jives with me.  Personally, I think a
generic function with name like 'residSD' or something similar would be better.

Either way, I think it would be nice to have some function like this.

-roger

Roger D. Peng  |  http://www.biostat.jhsph.edu/~rpeng/