[Rd] Matrix multiplication in a C code

Mathieu Ribatet mathieu.ribatet at epfl.ch
Mon Apr 14 00:00:53 CEST 2008

First, sorry for the delayed reply.

You were right matprod will do exactly what I want. Thanks. On another
point, are you aware about a BLAS routine to test for semi-definite
positive matrix ? This is required for my loglikelihood and thus should
return -\infty if not.

Best,
Mathieu

--
Institute of Mathematics
Ecole Polytechnique Fédérale de Lausanne