[Rd] help text for xlim

Duncan Murdoch murdoch at stats.uwo.ca
Tue Apr 29 18:18:08 CEST 2008

I think you're right, xlim is harder to discover than it should be.  If
we added the right "concept" marker to the page, then help.search()
would find it.  But a lot of things are mentioned on the plot.default
page; how many others there are just as hard as xlim to find?  I'd
rather not fix xlim today, and then something else tomorrow, etc:  I'd
prefer it if someone looked carefully at what the concepts are on that
page and whether it is the best place to find descriptions of them.  Any
volunteers?

Duncan Murdoch