[Rd] error in help page of function interpSpline of package splines in R-devel

Mark Kimpel mwkimpel at gmail.com
Fri Aug 15 20:01:38 CEST 2008

Unless I am misreading something, I believe there is an error in the
help page of function interpSpline of package splines in R-devel.

The function prototype reads:
 interpSpline(obj1, obj2, bSpline = FALSE, period = NULL, na.action = na.fail)

whereas in the Arguments section, under na.action, the text reads "The
default action ('na.omit') is to omit any incomplete observations. "
Based on today's experience, I believe the function prototype is
correct and the text description should be amended.

Mark

--
Mark W. Kimpel MD ** Neuroinformatics ** Dept. of Psychiatry
Indiana University School of Medicine

15032 Hunter Court, Westfield, IN 46074

(317) 490-5129 Work, & Mobile & VoiceMail
(317) 663-0513 Home (no voice mail please)