[Rd] na.action does not return na.action element of lm object

Prof Brian Ripley ripley at stats.ox.ac.uk
Tue Aug 26 11:09:09 CEST 2008

Well, the na.action component (which may or may not be present in an lm
object) is *not* what na.action is documented to give:

Value:

      The action which will be applied to 'object' whenever 'NA's are
      not desired.

So this needs some re-working, and it is not just "lm" objects that have
the na.action information as a component and not an attribute.