[Rd] Error in R CMD INSTALL on Windows XP using Rtools28

cstrato cstrato at aon.at
Sat Dec 6 19:08:20 CET 2008

Dear Gabor,

Sorry, my mistake, here are my correct path settings:

System Path:
C:\Rtools\bin;C:\Rtools\perl\bin;C:\Rtools\MinGW\bin;C:\Programme\MiKTeX
2.7\miktex\bin;%SystemRoot%\system32;%SystemRoot%;%SystemRoot%\System32\Wbem

User PATH:
C:\Rtools\bin;C:\Rtools\perl\bin;C:\Rtools\MinGW\bin;C:\Programme\HTML
Help Workshop;C:\Programme\R\R-2.8.0\bin;C:\root\bin;

I have just tested again that:
- R CMD check is ok and produces the vignettes
- I can compile my C++ source code with VC++ independently of R

Thus at the moment there seem to be no conflicts, however, this could be
the case in the future.
Do you have any examples, where the Rtools find can cause conflicts with
Windows?

Best regards
Christian