[Rd] Evaluating R expressions

Terry Therneau therneau at mayo.edu
Fri Jan 4 22:38:10 CET 2008

All,
  Thank you for the prompt and useful answers to my questions.

  I had missed references in 5.7.6 which would have answered some of the points.
As Bill pointed out a newer version of acrobat would help, but the Sun system
here is still running 5.0.  (An oversubscribed sysadmin).  Then I could have
searched and at at least avoided the most trivial.
  All three comments were different, and all three helped.

  Terry T.

"I see" said the blind carpenter, as he picked up his hammer and saw.  (A
favorite phrase of my mother's when something became clear).