[Rd] Change Dir issue in Vista (PR#10561)

ripley at stats.ox.ac.uk ripley at stats.ox.ac.uk
Wed Jan 9 17:30:32 CET 2008

Oh please do try not to annoy those who give you the free gift of R!

1) This is a repeat of two previous bug reports: look in the Windows-fixed
section on the bug repository.

2) It is documented in R 2.6.1: see ?choose.dir.

3) It has already been worked around in R-patched and R-devel.

Reporting already fixed bugs is really annoying, and specifically warned
against in the FAQ.  Especially since the root of the bug is a broken
Windows Vista system call, and not our fault.

Brian D. Ripley,                  ripley at stats.ox.ac.uk