[Rd] Wishlist- Windows Gui (PR#10589)

John Fox jfox at mcmaster.ca
Fri Jan 18 23:18:40 CET 2008

Dear Robert,

Your wish is granted retroactively; just put

  options(repos=c(CRAN="http://probability.ca/cran",
CRANextra="http://www.stats.ox.ac.uk/pub/RWin"))

in your Rprofile.site file, which lives in R's etc directory (or in another
appropriate startup file -- see ?Startup). Of course, you would adjust CRAN
to point to a CRAN mirror near you.

BTW, this isn't really a bug report, is it?

Regards,
 John

John Fox, Professor
Department of Sociology