[Rd] [wishlist, patch] Removing .bzr/ directory when calling R CMD build (PR#10625)

Ben Goodrich goodrich at fas.harvard.edu
Wed Jan 23 20:23:38 CET 2008

Gabor Grothendieck wrote:
> If you place an .Rbuildignore file in the top level of
> your package with this line single line as its contents:
>
> [.]bzr$
>
> then the .bzr file will not be included.

Thank you for the suggestion. In order to remove both the .bzr/
directory and the .bzrignore file, it seems to be necessary to specify

[.]bzr$
[.]bzrignore

in the .Rbuildignore file before calling R CMD build.

This is certainly sufficient in my case, but since the patch is just one
line, perhaps it should be considered for inclusion as well.

Ben