[Rd] experinental revision of the 'snow' package

Markus Schmidberger schmidb at ibe.med.uni-muenchen.de
Mon Jul 7 13:30:00 CEST 2008

Hello Luke,

I did several test with our affyPara Testcode. Everything was working
very well. I think you improved error-handling?
It would be great to have a kind of change log in the package. To know
the latest changes.

Our system:
Linux, Suse, max. 120 nodes, LAM/MPI: 7.1.3

R version 2.7.1 (2008-06-23)
x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu

locale:
LC_CTYPE=de_DE.UTF-8;LC_NUMERIC=C;LC_TIME=de_DE.UTF-8;LC_COLLATE=de_DE.UTF-8;LC_MONETARY=C;LC_MESSAGES=de_DE.UTF-8;LC_PAPER=de_DE.UTF-8;LC_NAME=C;LC_ADDRESS=C;LC_TELEPHONE=C;LC_MEASUREMENT=de_DE.UTF-8;LC_IDENTIFICATION=C

attached base packages:
[1] tools     stats     graphics  grDevices utils     datasets  methods
[8] base

other attached packages:
[1] hgu95acdf_2.2.0      Rmpi_0.5-6           affyPara_1.1.5
[4] snow_0.3-3           affy_1.18.2          preprocessCore_1.2.0
[7] affyio_1.8.0         Biobase_2.0.1

Best regards form Munich
Markus

--
Dipl.-Tech. Math. Markus Schmidberger

Ludwig-Maximilians-Universität München
IBE - Institut für medizinische Informationsverarbeitung,
Biometrie und Epidemiologie
Marchioninistr. 15, D-81377 Muenchen
Mail: Markus.Schmidberger [at] ibe.med.uni-muenchen.de
Tel: +49 (089) 7095 - 4599